- Registered on: 12/04/2012
- Last connection: 08/03/2017
Reported issues: 19
- 11:44 PM postgresql-snap Task #5340 (New): Change package name
- We need to change the name of the snap packages from Postgresql to Postgres.
- 03:47 AM postgresql-snap Task #5339 (New): Explore tracks feature
- While working on #5338 (Explore app alias functionality), I was asked in snapcraft forum if we had any plans to suppo...
- 02:25 AM postgresql-snap Task #5338 (Resolved): Explore app alias functionality
- Aliases implementation changed indeed since David Calle originally suggested we should use aliases in our packages.
- 10:24 AM postgresql-snap Task #5338: Explore app alias functionality
- BTW, this is about https://github.com/commandprompt/postgresql-snap/pull/44
- 10:17 AM postgresql-snap Task #5338 (In Progress): Explore app alias functionality
- Aliases were initially brought up by Canonical and the documentation they referenced states that in order to use alia...
- 06:43 AM postgresql-snap Task #5338 (Resolved): Explore app alias functionality
- App aliases may allow us to use psql instead of postgresql96.psql.
However, it is unclear how aliases will work i...
- 02:24 AM postgresql-snap Task #5337 (Resolved): Expose remaining binaries
- 11:39 PM postgresql-snap Task #5337 (Resolved): Expose remaining binaries
- A number of binaries need to be exposed as apps:
- 07:45 AM postgresql-snap Task #5336 (Resolved): Package PostgreSQL 10beta1
- The new snap package for version 10beta1 and snapcraft recipe are available via Ubuntu Store and the github repositor...
- 07:44 AM postgresql-snap Task #5335 (Resolved): Package 2017 Q2 releases
- New snap packages and snapcraft recipes are available via Ubuntu Store and the github repository now.
Also available in: Atom